OKAYA TFT LCD modules are the standard for full color graphic applications and can be a simple and cost effective way to add color LCDs to a design.
Based on time-tested TN display technology, they are highly versatile and can be found in products ranging from industrial controls to consumer electronics. They range in diagonal sizes from 1.44” to over 12.1” with a brightness that can be over 1000 nits, making them easier to view in the sun. OKAYA TFTs have a number of interface options available including RGB, 8080/6800, and serial. This makes them suitable for use with both very sophisticated microprocessors as well as very simple and low cost 8-bit microcontrollers.
Part of their versatility comes from the number of options available to meet almost any need, including:
- Onboard controllers for offloading display refresh from main processor
- Capacitive and Resistive Touch Panels
- Custom Backlight Solutions
- O-Film for increased viewing angles
- Sunlight Readability Enhancements
- Custom FPC
- Glass Surface Treatments (Anti-Glare, Anti-Reflection, Strength Enhancement)